Don't delay - apply today - initial interviews already taking place!
We're opening a brand new Pub Support Hub above the old Union Bank on Westgate in Wakefield and we're looking for a team of Finance Administrators to join us.
Craft Union Pub Company is all about putting brilliant pubs back at the heart of local communities and our Pub Support Hub helps support our continually expanding team of Pub Operators and Operations team. The Finance Admin team will:
- Reconcile Pub Weekly Statements of Trade
- Ensure daily bankings are verified and cash banking errors are resolved
- Work with Pub Operators, Area Managers and Regional Managers to ensure errors are addressed and reconciled in a timely manner
- Assist with adhoc duties
Successful candidates will have a good working knowledge of Excel along with fantastic communication skills and a high level of accuracy. Accounts/finance experience would be advantageous, as would experience of working in a pub but, while knowledge gained in a similar role would be preferred, training will be given for the right people that can really demonstrate and promote our company values of community, honesty, diversity, win-win and humour.
We are open to discussing requests for flexible working on hiring, please include the details within your cover letter.
- Intermediate knowledge of Excel
- Data entry experience while maintaining a high level of accuracy
- Good communication skills with the confidence to chase outstanding information and challenge Pub Operators when process/procedures aren't being followed
- Ability to work on own initiative and prioritise work, as well as working as part of a team
- Experience gained in an accounts/finance/reconciliation department would be ideal but full training will be given
- Knowledge of pub process and procedures would be advantageous
As well as working within fantastic, newly designed and refurbished offices, you will also enjoy the following benefits:
- Starting salary of £19-21k depending on experience
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- 20 days' holiday plus bank holidays
- Death in Service benefit
- Cycle to Work scheme
- ‘My Rewards’ – an employee discount programme that provides significant savings across a wide range of products from everyday purchases to special items like holidays and gifts for Christmas
- Share Incentive and Save as You Earn plans
- We are open to discussing the possibility of flexible working including reduced hours, flexible start and finish times, or compressed hours, we will explore what's possible at interview stage.